Friday, September 21, 2012

Pick Of The Week Michigan vs Notre Dame 9/22/12

This game is always fun and close. Michigan has won the last 3 meetings by four points per game. Denard Robinson absolutely kills Notre Dame posting 948 total yards in the last two meetings. I expect this one to be no different, and I expect Michigan to come out on top. This game is exactly what the Wolverines need to make people forget about the Alabama game. I wish I could forget about the Alabama game from last week. WPS! You can of course get my pick on the Rutgers vs Arkansas game by subscribing to my College Football pick package. The package is only $4.99 for the entire season. The cheapest package you will find anywhere in the game. This game you can probably get what I'm saying. Take Michigan and the points, then sit back and count your winnings.

My Projection (Michigan +6)

"Like" Us On Facebook 

"Follow" On Twitter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment