1. Rashad Jennings- RB Jacksonville Jaguars- I look for Jennings to see a pretty nice workload with MJD being eased back into things. He is worth the pickup for the week if your soft at your #2 RB spot.
2. Eric Decker- WR Denver Broncos- The word is Manning and Decker have already developed quite a chemistry together. Decker is a lot like Colts WR's we have seen Manning pair up with in the past, with much success. I look for Manning to be victorious in his debut in Denver.
3. Ronnie Brown- RB San Diego Chargers- I look for Brown to get a big workload against a nice matchup in the Raiders. The shoulder injury to Matthews has ruled him out, and Brown looks to be the man. I look for Brown to have a very nice outing.
4. Jake Locker- QB Tennessee Titans- Locker will open up against a very good Patriots team, but this will be a very competitive game at home. Chris Johnson holds the key as the Titans need to control the clock against a very good Pats offense. I like the Pats to win, but Locker is a solid start.
5. Shonne Greene- RB New York Jets- The Bills will face the unpredictability of a Jets Wildcat Package on Sunday. Tebow will see some game time and keep the Bills defense guessing. This will open it up for Greene to have a nice afternoon.