Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pick Of The Week: Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears 9/9/12

The real debut of Colts rookie QB Andrew Luck will be a tough one Sunday. Luck will face a tough Bears defense who will bring the heat on Luck all afternoon. I expect to see luck flushed out and going to the dirt often. The Bears much improved offense will also be on display, and I expect to see Cutler and Marshall put up some nice Fantasy stats. If you have Cutler, Marshall, Bush, or Forte, they are safe bets on your Fantasy squad. I think the Bears will be too much this afternoon for Indy. Last week I struggled to get at .500, but since Monday for new Facebook Fans I have hit Georgia Tech +7, Cincinnati -3.5( Free Pick On This Page), Cowboys +4, and Utah State +7. I expect to keep the streak going through tomorrow.

My Projection- Chicago -9





No comments:

Post a Comment