1. Shonn Greene- New York Jets- Greene has fell considerably in Fantasy drafts due to the lack of production last season, but people have to remember he spent the 2011 campaign sharing carries with L.T. This season he will be the main attraction, and he will see tons of action as the Jets lack in the passing game. Greene is dropping between the 8th and 10th rounds.
2. Reggie Wayne- Indianapolis Colts- Wayne is getting older which is shying people away with no Manning to throw the ball. The fact is Luck has already targeted Wayne a ton through 2 Preseason games and I don't expect that to change. Wayne is still a very good receiver to have, and he is falling between the 7th and 10th rounds.
3. Justin Blackmon- Jacksonville Jaguars- Blackmon is a rookie receiver so not even being taken in most Fantasy drafts. Blackmon is a specimen and the only true target Blaine Gabbert has on a very thin Jacksonville team. He has already shined through Preseason action, and I expect a solid season from Blackmon. You can get him easily between the 12th and final rounds of your draft.
4. Lance Moore- New Orleans Saints- Moore is a true sleeper playing on one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL. You can look for Moore to see more targets with the departure of Robert Meacham to San Diego. Drew Brees loves to spread the ball around and Moore holds awesome value. Moore is going between rounds 7 and 10 in most drafts.
5. Sam Bradford- St. Louis Rams- Bradford is coming off a terrible season which saw his entire team riddled by injuries. They spent most of the season with no Jackson or WR'S to help him out. Bradford himself spent considerable time on the sidelines. The Rams beefed up skill positions and I expect a nice bounce back from Bradford. He is money at your 2 or 3 QB and is sticking around until rounds 10-13 in most drafts.
6. Carson Palmer- Oakland Raiders- Palmer has had a year to get chemistry going in Oakland and was on pace for 4400 yards last season. Those yards of course were if he had played the entire season. Heyward Bey has emerged as his top threat and I expect a very nice season from Palmer. He will be there between the 7th and 9th rounds.
7. Titus Young- Detroit Lions- Titus Young will benefit a ton from double coverage on Megatron. You can look for Young to become Stafford's #2 target and be right on pace for a nice 1000 yard season. He was still there in the 12th round of our draft.
8. Michael Floyd- Arizona Cardinals- Floyd is another rookie receiver who will benefit from double coverage on Larry Fitzgerald opening him up to have a very nice first season. The QB situation in Arizona is very shaky, but whoever takes snaps will still find Floyd in single coverage situations.
9. Jacquizz Rogers-Atlanta Falcons- Rogers has incredible speed, and in a newer look Atlanta offense you can expect to see him in many formations. Rogers will also spell an aging Michael Turner leading to more opportunities to make big plays. Rogers has been going in rounds 10-13 in most drafts.
10. Kyle Rudolph- Minnesota Vikings- Rudolph is the only TE on this list, and I expect big things from him. The Vikings have a young Christian Ponder and a questionable Adrian Peterson which I think will open things up for Rudolph. I expect him and Ponder to develop a nice relationship. He will be available towards the end of your draft.
My Handicapping Season Starts August 30th!
Premium Packages On Sale August 24th!
The Cheapest Package In The Game At $4.99!
Like BreakFromTheHuddle On Facebook
Like BreakFromTheHuddle On Facebook