1. Aaron Rodgers-GB- Plenty of mouths to feed and great mobility to make things happen. No Brainer!
2. Tom Brady-NE- Tons of targets with a healthy Hernandez and the edition of Brandon Lloyd.
3. Drew Brees- NO- It does not matter who is coaching Brees has tons of weapons!
4. Eli Manning- NYG- The top Manning in Football has proved his worth, and I think he will have a huge year.
5. Cam Newton-Carolina- He is guaranteed to get first crack inside the 10 which equals great rushing TD potential.
1. Vince Young- Buffalo Bills- He does not start yet but Fitzpatrick has serious confidence issues. I believe Vince Young will be the starter by week 5 and never look back. You will be able to snag Young in final rounds or even Free Agency. He will make you a great 3rd option at QB.
2.Robert Griffith III- Washington Redskins- He is miles ahead of Cam Newton coming in as he has a great arm. He looks to pass first, but if he gets behind the Defense it's over. He will probably go in 3rd to 4th rounds in most drafts. I think his preseason rankings at #8 QB on most boards is a little high. He does not have a Steve Smith to throw the ball to like Newton did either.
3. Carson Palmer- Oakland Raiders- He has had a full year to work with the team and develop some chemistry. The new spread offense will give him lots of targets, and Heyward-Bey is quickly becoming the stud receiver they hoped for. McFadden healthy in the backfield makes the defense stay honest, but healthy is the key word. Palmer will hang around till 5th or 6th rounds in most drafts.
Quarterbacks To Stay Away From:
1. Ryan Fitzpatrick- Buffalo Bills- The reason I have Vince Young in my sleepers.
2. Michael Vick- Philadelphia Eagles- Injuries have riddled Michael Vick and makes him a huge risk if drafted as a #1. Pass on Vick and load up at WR, RB, and TE. Draft Boards should see Stafford, Ryan, P. Manning, and RG3 go before Vick.
3. Matt Shaub- He has serious injury issues and so does his weapons. You don't want to be stuck with Shaub as your #1 if a situation like last year takes place. If you get the chance to take him as a #2 or even #3 it will be worth your while.
1. Arian Foster-Houston- He is still the man at this position. I would look for him to put up over a 1,000 yards on the ground, and 500 more through the air. He will probably throw in 15-20 Touchdowns for good measure.
2. LeSean McCoy- Philadelphia Eagles- McCoy will pick up where he left off and be an absolute stud for Fantasy Owners. I would expect around the same stat line as Foster above.
3.Ray Rice- Baltimore Ravens-Rice has stepped up and proved he belongs in this class. The added pass catching displayed last year makes him the easy #3 RB.
4.Maurice Jones Drew- Jacksonville Jaguars- MJD will remain the only bright spot on a terrible Jacksonville team. It seems every year I say he is going to slow way down, but it never happens. I guess I just have to accept the guy is pretty damn good.
5.Chris Johnson- Tennessee Titans- Forget about last season because CJ2K will redeem himself this season. He may not put up 2000 yards, but he will be huge in 2012. You may even be able to pull him out of the 4th or 5th round.
Running Back Sleepers:
1. Michael Bush- Chicago Bears- You can expect Michael Bush to see the ball a ton in Goal Line situations resulting in numerous trips to the Endzone. Matt Forte running in the backfield with him will set him up for success no doubt. This is a very solid #2 RB!
2.Donald Brown- Indianapolis Colts- With a Rookie QB like Andrew Luck running the show, and Joseph Addai out of the picture, you can look for Donald Brown to have a great year on a rebuilding Colts team. The Front Office has already made it clear he will get that shot.
3. Benjarvis Green Ellis- Cincinnati Bengals- The Law Firm didn't do much last year with the Patriots, but he will be the horse in Cincy. You can forget about Bernard Scott taking away carries, BGE will be a solid #2.
Running Backs To Stay Away From:
1.Jamal Charles-K.C Chiefs- Charles comes off a brutal injury, and forced to share carries with Peyton Hillis. Enough Said!
2. Adrian Peterson-Minnesota Vikings- Just like Jamal Charles he is coming off a brutal injury. He insists that he will be ready for the opener, but don't be ridiculous. Toby Gerhart will get the early season action and Peterson will be a huge question mark. Stay Away!
3. Fred Jackson- Buffalo Bills- Jackson is by no means a young man, and you can expect C.J Spiller to see the ball a lot more this season. I would actually hold off and take Spiller as your #3 RB. This will pay off big for Fantasy Owners.
Back tomorrow with my Top WR/TE Picks for 2012!