Friday, October 19, 2012

NCAA College Football Picks Oct.20th 2012

 South Carolina @ Florida

This is going to be a great week to be a handicapper. We have tons of games picked I know are money, and I fully expect this to be my best week this season.

I have already posted two games over on my YouTube Channel so make sure you subscribe and check us out every week for NCAA and NFL Picks.

My first pick this week here on Break From The Huddle is going to be in the SEC. South Carolina travels to Gainesville to face the Gators looking pretty banged up.

I expect The Swamp to be rocking and the Gators to control the Time Of Possession. The Gators will be aggressive on defense greeting Connor Shaw in the backfield all day.

This should be a great game, but in the end I like the Gators swallowing three points. South Carolina is a solid team but have some key elements not there at the moment.

Florida -3


Alabama @ Tennessee


I'm going to stay in the SEC with my bonus pick this week here on Break From The Huddle. Knoxville, Tennessee will be rocking on Saturday as the Vols welcome the #1 team in the country, Alabama.

This is a game that is going to shock some people, and I expect the Vols to give Bama all they can handle.

The spread has Alabama a 20 point favorite a week before playing unbeaten Miss.St, and two weeks before playing LSU. This makes it a very dangerous week for the Tide.

The Vols have nothing to lose, and a Head Coach who is on the hot seat. I look for the Vols to stretch the field early attacking that Bama secondary. I think the Tide will pull it out, but not by 20 points.

Tennessee +20


"Like" us on Facebook

"Follow" us on Twitter

Subscribe On YouTube

Best Money Making Sports Package Anywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment