Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pick Of The Week: Florida vs. Tennessee 9/15/12

Well I was able to recover from my disappointing week one .500 record by going 8-2 in picks last week. I went 2-0 in free picks here on this blog with Cincy over Pitt in college, and Chicago over Indy in NFL. This week my free Pick Of The Week puts Tennessee swallowing the points against SEC East rival Florida. The Vols come in with a very high octane passing attack that loves to spread the ball around in the air. I look for matchup issues with the Gators secondary against these Vols receivers, and expect it to be the deciding factor. The Gators are only undefeated thanks to two strong fourth quarter performances. The Gators defense is not bad, but have proven to be exploitable in the first two weeks. I love the Vols by 10 against the Gators at home.

My Pick- ( Tennessee -3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment